Skills Link Chatham
Employability Through Work Experience Project
The YMCAs across Southwestern Ontario are recruiting participants for a work experience project to gain employment skills and take part in a paid job placement in Chatham.
- 15-30 years of age
- Out of school, or did not complete highschool
- Currently unemployed
- Motivated to complete a 16-week program beginning October 2, 2017
- Stipend hourly wage for 30 hours a week attendance
- First aid, CPR, SmartServe, WHMIS, and Safe Food Handlers' certification
- skill development in resume writing, interviewing and job searching
- Placement support and coaching
For more information, contact Amy Wadsworth by phone at 519-336-9622 ext. 103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.