How to Register
- Online: Pre-register your child online and pay in branch or by phone.
- Phone: Call in with Visa or Mastercard number to 519-882-2232
- In Person: at your branch location
Programs fill quickly so register soon! Only applications completed in full and accompanied by appropriate fees can be processed.
Campers with Special Needs
If your child requires additional support, please indicate thaton your registration form and the camp supervisor will contact you directly to discuss how we can best support your child.
Camper Code of Conduct
It is our goal to provide a healthy, safe and secure environment for all participants. Day camp staff use a positive, values based approach to guide appropriate behavior. Because the safety of each individual is so important to the YMCA, campers and their parents/guardian(s) must recognize a personal responsibility to learn and follow safety rules. Behaviour that impacts other campers physically or emotionally may result in dismissal or removal from camp with no refund given.
Children's Fitness Tax Credit
What is the Children's Fitness Tax Credit?
The Children’s Fitness Tax Credit allows you to claim eligible fees paid in the year up to a maximum of $500 per child (an additional amount of $500 is available if the child is eligible for the Disability Tax Credit and a minimum of $100 has been paid for eligible fees in the year). Eligible fees include an amount paid related to the cost of registration or membership for your or your spouse's or common-law partner's child in a prescribed program of physical activity. The child must have been under 16 years of age (or under 18 years of age if eligible for the disability tax credit) at the beginning of the year in which an eligible fitness expense was paid.
Please note that eligibility for the Children’s Fitness Tax Creditonly applies to programs that run for five (5) consecutive days or that occur weekly for a minimum of eight (8) weeks. The YMCA will provide a receipt to the paying customer reflecting the amount paid in the previous year for eligible membership and programs in which your child participated.
Important Things to Know...
- Expect a confirmation call from your child’s camp counsellor a few days before camp begins.
- If your child will not be attending camp on any given day, please call before 8:30 am to notify the YMCA.
- Day trips subject to change based on availability.
- Refund requests of paid fees must be made one week prior to the start of selected camp session by completing a Refund Request Form at the Membership Services Desk. Refund to be issued less a $25.00 administration fee. Refunds are not granted for inclement weather.
- All NSF payments will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.