How to Register
Phone: Call in with Visa or Mastercard number
In Person: at your branch location
Programs fill quickly so register soon! Only applications completed in full and accompanied by appropriate fees can be processed.
Campers with Special Needs
If your child requires additional support, please indicate that on your registration form and the camp supervisor will contact you directly to discuss how we can best support your child.
Camper Code of Conduct
It is our goal to provide a healthy, safe and secure environment for all participants. Day camp staff use a positive, values based approach to guide appropriate behavior. Because the safety of each individual is so important to the YMCA, campers and their parents/guardian(s) must recognize a personal responsibility to learn and follow safety rules. Behaviour that impacts other campers physically or emotionally may result in dismissal or removal from camp with no refund given.
Important Things to Know...
• Expect a confirmation call from your child’s camp counsellor a few days before camp begins.
• If your child will not be attending camp on any given day, please call before 8:30 am to notify the YMCA.
• Day trips subject to change based on availability.
• Refund requests of paid fees must be made one week prior to the start of selected camp session by completing a Refund Request Form at the Membership Services Desk. Refund to be issued less a $25.00 administration fee. Refunds are not granted for inclement weather.
• All NSF payments will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.
Access the Parent Handbook by clicking here.