Are you a Newcomer that is in search of a job? The staff at the YMCA Newcomer, immigrant and refugee centre can help you in your job search.
At the centre you can…
- Receive assistance and guidence with resume and cover letter writing.
- Apply for jobs on line using the computers in our lab.
- Prepare for an interview with one of our experienced staff.
- Learn more about employment programs that are available in the community.
- Have any of our questions regarding employment in Canada answered.
- Learn about Sarnia-Lambton specific labour market information and networking opportunities.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-336-5950 ext. 234