Job Search Workshops (JSW)
Job Search Workshops (JSW) are pre-employment workshops facilitated by experienced staff that understand the unique job search needs of Newcomers.
The JSW workshop will help you:
- Learn successful job search strategies for the Canadian job market.
- Learn how to create Canadian style resumes and cover letters.
- Learn about Sarnia-Lambton specific labour market information and networking opportunities.
- Build confidence and self-esteem of your own professional skills and accomplishments.
- Build self-efficacy in your job search.
- Promote self-analysis and empowerment to make your own informed choices/next steps.
- Promote understanding and connections between job search and the Canadian business perspective.
- Decide, strategically, the next “job search steps” to other programs, services, etc.
For more information call 519-336-5950 ext. 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org